11.15.2007

Because I'm vain

I'm in the middle of chewing in this picture (I said before that I didn't have a good picture of myself!) I do admit that my mother looks exactly like Zsa Zsa, so I probably do have some resemblance.



So, I tried another photo from the same exact day.
What do you say when both Julia Roberts, Chevy Chase, Barak Obama, Uday Hussein(!) with a nasty 5 o'clock shadow and VIN DIESEL supposedly look like you!@!$@#$%? I should be flattered with the Julia, Nancy and Eva comparisons, but I'm fixated on the men. I'm insulted! I don't look anything like Vin Diesel. Notice also that there is not one repeat between my first picture and second. And let's get real. I look nothing like Julia, Nancy or Eva. If I did I wouldn't be here blogging to no one.


Here are my husbands' look alikes. NO Vin! Notice there are no women in his look alikes! Argh!

And, I tried another one of cute hubby:

Again, none of them are the same. Of course, my pictures suck, so I don't blame them. I think they have done an incredible job and it's a lot of fun!

No comments: