5.05.2008

Younger Man Crush

Have I ever mentioned here how hot I think Jeffrey Dean Morgan is?


Every since he was Denny





he has given George a run for his money on my heart. It's that wicked little boy smile with dimples.






So today I saw this guy on gofugyourself.com. Am I halucinating, or is this guy ayoung JDM, maybe his little brother (a Rob/Chad Lowe thing going on)? (And I'm feeling like Mrs. Robinson!)
I can't believe this guy from Chuck-













looks like this:


That's all, just droolin away in my office. So many men, so little time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You won something in my contest! Please go and check what you won ;) and then contact me with your name and address ;)

Anonymous said...

來看看你逛逛blog囉,加油!.................................................................